Covid-19 situation in Alkmaar
18-08-2021: Alkmaar is a part of the region Noord-Holland Noord. At this moment this region still has Covid-19 risk level 2.
Morning Sessions 08:30 – 12:30 (Sept 2 and 3, 2021)
Pieter van Foreestzaal (015)
Please use the entrance Metiusgracht (A)
Hands-on Sessions 13:30 – 16:30
Please go to the main entrance of the Noordwest Academie in Westerlicht (B)
 Pieter van Foreestzaal
 Department of Nuclear Medicine
 Noordwest Academie, location Westerlicht
There will be someone waiting for you at the entrance Metiusgracht (A) (morning sessions) and the entrance of Westerlicht (B) (afternoon sessions) to guide you to the correct location.
On arrival at the front desk of the hospital you may be asked several questions on Covid-19 symptoms. Currently, only persons with all answers "No" will be allowed to enter the Noordwest Ziekenhuisgroep.
- Do you have an elevated body temperature or a fever (above 38 degrees Celsius)
- Have you recently become short of breath during rest or exercise, or has this gotten worse?
- Do you have nausea, are you vomiting and / or have you recently had diarrhea?
- Do you suffer from a cough / sore throat / nasal congestion?
- Have you recently experienced sudden loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have painfull eyes or inflamed eyes?
- Do you have a housemate or partner with COVID-19 or have you been in close contact with someone who is in COVID-19 related isolation?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 yourself in the past 2 weeks?