Covid-19 situation in Alkmaar
23-09-2020: Alkmaar is a part of the region Noord-Holland Noord. At this moment this region has Covid-19 lowest risk-level 1.
Day 1 (24-09-2020)
Please use the entrance Metiusgracht (A)
Day 2 (25-09-2020)
Please use the Main entrance (B)
 Pieter van Foreestzaal
 Department of Nuclear Medicine
 Aletta Jacobszaal
There will be someone waiting for you at the entrance Metiusgracht (A) (day 1) and the Main entrance (B) (day 2)
On arrival at the front desk of the hospital you will be asked several questions on Covid-19 symptoms. Only persons with all answers "No" will be allowed to enter the Noordwest Ziekenhuisgroep.
- Do you have an elevated body temperature or a fever (above 38 degrees Celsius)
- Have you recently become short of breath during rest or exercise, or has this gotten worse?
- Do you have nausea, are you vomiting and / or have you recently had diarrhea?
- Do you suffer from a cough / sore throat / nasal congestion?
- Have you recently experienced sudden loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have painfull eyes or inflamed eyes?
- Do you have a housemate or partner with COVID-19 or have you been in close contact with someone who is in COVID-19 related isolation?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 yourself in the past 2 weeks?